EASTER TREASURE HUNT
Clues for the best deal are all down below!
Promotion Period: 4/14/2022 – 5/10/2022
Eligible invoice Period: 4/14/2022 – 5/10/2022
Redemption Period: 4/14/2022 – 5/24/2022
HOW TO REDEEM
Submit your application through
MSI member center.
Register your eligible product and upload proof: 1.Provide an image clearly showing the product serial number label for each redeemed model. 2.Provide a valid invoice of all redeemed models.
Verify the correctness for all your information, then submit. Once the claim is approved, you will receive an email for the prize.
Participate Shout Out for MSI.
What’s Influencer Recommend
Where to Buy
EARN MORE PRIZE
Terms and Conditions
1. Event Duration and Enrolment
Event Duration and Enrolment. From April 14th – May 10th, 2022 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Easter Treasure Hunt” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Subject to full compliance with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), purchase one (1) new and eligible Gaming Monitor or one (1) new and eligible Gaming Desktop (see eligible model charts below).
- Participants may register and make up to a maximum of five (5) redemptions in total. All registration and redemption must be completed between Apr. 14th, 2022– May. 24th, 2022.
- Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Easter Treasure Hunt” promotion. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://account.msi.com/login if You have not previously registered. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted – you will be notified when trying to register.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be Apr 14th – May 10th, 2022. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable Steam code(s) and XBOX GAME PASS 1 month membership (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if You are required to provide additional information. MSI reserves the right to verify, approve, or deny submissions in its sole discretion if Event registration is incomplete, not provided within seven (7) days of MSI’s request, or provided after the Event registration period.
- Applicable Steam code(s) must be redeemed via the Steam website on or before May. 24th, 2022. Please contact MSI customer service if You are unable to redeem the Steam code before the listed deadline.
- Steam code values vary depending on each eligible product. See the charts below on specific equivalent values for applicable product. Steam code values shown on the website are for reference only; actual values will vary due to automatic conversion into local currency based on the applicable conversion rate on the actual redemption day.
- Xbox Game Pass Terms. Credit card required. Unless you cancel, you will be charged the then-current regular membership rate when the promotional period ends. Terms and exclusions apply. After term, active membership required to play games and online multiplayer. Game catalog varies over time, region, and by device. DLC sold separately; if a game is removed from catalog or your membership ends, you will need to purchase the game separately to use your DLC. If you’re already an Xbox Live Gold and/or Game Pass for Console/PC member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Ultimate using a conversion ratio. Future code redemptions also subject to conversion ratio. All conversions to Ultimate are final. Details and system requirements at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Offer valid in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Russia. Digital Direct: Your digital content will be delivered directly to your device during set-up; no codes required. Pre-install Game Pass only valid for new member to use.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption items earned from products returned or refunded within fourteen (14) days of Event registration.
Eligible Products and Redemption Items
Model name Xbox Game Pass Steam Code (USD) Curved MNT MPG ARTYMIS 273CQR 1 month 100 MPG ARTYMIS 343CQR 1 month 100 Flat MNT Optix MPG321UR-QD 1 month 150 Optix MPG321UR-QD Xbox Edition 1 month 150 Optix MAG274QRF-QD 1 month 100 Optix MPG321QRF-QD 1 month 100 DT MEG Aegis Ti5 12th 1 month 200 MAG Codex X5 12th 1 month 200 MEG Trident X 12th 1 month 200 MEG Aegis Ti5 11th 1 month 150 MEG Trident X 11th 1 month 150 MPG Trident AS 11th 1 month 150 MPG Trident A 11th 1 month 150 MPG Trident 3 Arctic 11th 1 month 150 MPG Trident 3 11th 1 month 150 MAG Infinite 11th 1 month 150 MAG Codex 5 11th 1 month 150
- Eligible Regions: Canada
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- MSI retains the right to make adjustments of these terms without prior notice subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant's entry and may result in immediate disqualification.
- Each eligible product only grants one (1) redemption. Redemption must be made in the country where the eligible product was purchased. Cross region and/or country redemption(s) shall be strictly prohibited.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information
You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility,
to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and
to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers
in order for us to execute this Event; and ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
3. eDM Subscription
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
4. Participant License
5. Participant Representation and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
6. Participant Indemnification
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions.
7. Participant Acknowledgement and Consent.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as timely enrollment, applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are altered, forged, fraudulent, misdelivered, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification or any prizes due to logistic, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
8. MSI Warranties Exclusion
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
9. Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.